|Home||» Products||» Vacuum Pumps||» Two Stage Wate ring Vacuum Pump|
Two Stage Watering Vacuum Pump
We offer two stage working vacuum pumps, especially for the industrial purposes. The working of Two Stage Watering Vacuum Pump is primly based on water.
• Entrained liquid drops, considerable vapors, or occasional slugs of liquid can be handled without damage to the pump or significant effect on capacity. In the case of vapors, the pump can also serve as a condenser
• No lubricant or oil required within the pump itself. Thus the air or other discharge gases are not contaminated. The liquid which forms the ring (usually water) serves both as a sealant and a pumping media
• A wide selection of materials and seal liquids can be used when corrosive gases and vapors are being pumped
• The pumps contain no metal parts that rub against each other. Packing glands and bearings are accessible from the outside. There is no clearance volume and the pumping action is smooth and uniform (non-pulsating). The only moving part is a balanced impeller which reduces noise and vibration. This means lower foundation, installation and service costs
• The pump can be provided with the partial liquid recycle, closed-loop liquid operation, automatic control, and other features. Mechanical seals can be provided as an option.