Being an authentic manufacturer, supplier and exporter of High Vacuum System, we have marked a noticeable position in the industry. In order to win the trust of clients, we assure to use superior quality raw materials and other components that are procured from certified vendors. In order to attain complete customer satisfaction, this system is made available in different models and specifications. This system is widely used for engineering and industrial applications. High Vacuum System is delivered with the help of our reliable logistics personnel within the time specified.
High Vacuum System Specifications:
- Max Flow Rate: 400 m3/hr
- Usage/Application: Industrial
- Phase: Single
- Automation Grade: Automatic
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Noise Level: 59 dB (A)
- Voltage: 380 V
High Vacuum System Features:
- The High Vacuum System is equipped with a cutting-edge turbomolecular pump that successfully removes gases and air from the chamber to produce ultra-high vacuum levels.
- Its cutting-edge gauge technology combines ionization, Pirani, and capacitance gauges to provide accurate pressure monitoring over a broad range.
- The device has a sturdy vacuum chamber made of stainless steel with several ports, allowing versatility for a range of experiments and applications.
- A powerful mass spectrometer that is part of the High Vacuum System offers real-time measurement of the gas composition inside the chamber, improving process management.
High Vacuum System Benefits:
- By removing impurities, the High Vacuum System provides improved product quality and leads to cleaner, more precise production processes.
- It considerably lengthens the lifespan of delicate machinery and parts, cutting down on maintenance expenses and downtime.
- As the system reduces exposure to dangerous gases and particle matter, it improves worker safety and fosters a healthier workplace.
- The High Vacuum System uses less energy than conventional techniques, resulting in cost savings and a smaller carbon footprint. This improves energy efficiency.
FAQs about High Vacuum System:
1. How do I maintain a high vacuum system for extended periods?
Regularly check and replace worn seals, clean components, and monitor pump performance to maintain a high vacuum system for extended periods.
2. What is the significance of base pressure in a high vacuum system?
The base pressure in a high vacuum system is crucial as it represents the lowest achievable pressure, ensuring optimal conditions for experiments and preventing contamination.
3. What are the common contaminants that can affect a high vacuum system?
Common contaminants that can affect a high vacuum system include water vapor, hydrocarbons, dust particles, and residual gases from outgassing materials.